Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Almost Back At It!

Knock wood, this seems to be my shortest encounter with respiratory crud ever!  I've consumed elderberry, echinacea and astragalus tinctures twice a day, along with copious amounts of water and hot teas with honey.  I also did the saline sinus flush early on, which I'm sure didn't hurt and tried to get plenty of rest.  Needless to say, greenhouse stock doesn't water itself...soooo...
Oddly enough, when I would drag myself to the greenhouses to check on things (and water), my head would clear up and I could breathe freely.  Could have been the humidity or the essential oils from the plants, but I can tell you I seriously considered spending the night there!  But...visions of spiders tap-dancing all over my body put an end to that thought!
I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be even better and I can spend more time digging in the dirt!

No comments: