Tuesday, April 08, 2014

I Must Have Lost My Mind

More than once this week I've wondered, have I completely lost my mind?  Never mind that I'm running behind on almost everything.  I have four events this week.  Oh, and never mind that three of the four happen on the same two days.  Have I completely lost my mind?

This Thursday, 4/10, from 3 p.m. till 7 p.m. I will be at the grand opening of the Lookout Farmer's Market atop historic Lookout Mountain.  Saturday & Sunday I will be at both the Crabtree Farms Spring Plant Sale & the Hamilton County Master Gardener's Master Your Garden Expo.  I will also be represented on Saturday morning at the St. Alban's Farmer's Market.  Yep, I'm beginning to rethink my position on cloning.  Luckily, I will be able to pull this off with the help of my dear husband and some very good friends.  I will personally be at the Crabtree Farms location on Saturday & the Expo on Sunday.  On Sunday, I will be giving a talk from 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. on incorporating herbs into your landscape.

So if you're out and about this weekend, there are ample opportunities to check out my plants, teas, seasonings & Garden Girl T-Shirts.
I'm sure that by Sunday night there will be some really tired people wanting to get back Down To Earth!

No comments: